We’ve all been hearing about how passive RFID tags can help us streamline inventory and maintenance processes, but what should we consider first?
This new whitepaper looks at the latest hazardous area standards and technology to answer the question: do passive RFID tags need to be hazardous area certified?
In this whitepaper, you’ll see
- The advantages of passive RFID tags over barcode systems
- Types of RFID technology available
- How passive RFID technology works
- What the hazardous area standards specify
- Examples of interpreting those standards
- Who is responsible for assessing tags, and the process involved
- A summary flowchart to show you exactly what you need for your application
Extronics White paper available at :