Meteor Communications Product Development with AGL Automation www.aglautomation.com (UK based sister company to Extech)
The MCE-MRC-EX is powered by MeteorCloud™ – A ‘one stop’ end user application for complete data visualisation, outstation device control and reporting activities
Our Remote monitoring Cameras deliver high quality real time images from Hazardous Area Locations where data connections are not readily available.
These cameras are used in locations to check the status of a location or process to save sending personnel to visually inspect for example to check for blockages/choke points in water utilities locations. Due to the GSM communication path there’s no additional infrastructure (such as wifi for webcams and wiring/monitors etc for CCTV) necessary.
The GSM antenna can be remote or enclosure mounted therefore allowing extreme flexibility and even for deployment underground or other areas without GSM coverage. This Ex version is housed in 316L stainless steel enclosure.
- 3G / GPRS / GSM
- Direct Mount or remote mount Antenna (Simple Apparatus for Ex certification)
- Robust IP67 Enclosure
- Low Power
- 2 MegaPixel Sensor
- GPIO Connections
- Web enabled
- Internal Data storage
- Simple setup
- GPS Option
- Remote configuration
- Instant images
The MeteorCloud™ is a ‘one-stop’ end-user Application for complete data visualisation, outstation device control and reporting activities across all types of remote sensor and camera devices.
- Rapid deployment
- Easy to use interface running on any internet enabled web browser (PC, Tablet, Smartphone)
- Utilises modern and powerful web and mass data storage/retrieval technologies
- Delivers robust Tier III Data Centre Level critical services
- Remote monitoring choke points on rivers/drainage etc
- Security monitoring of valuable assets
- Temporary deployment during shutdown
- Perimeter monitoring
- Offshore platforms